How Can Hypnosis Help You?
- Does anxiety, panic, unusual fears or repetitive, compulsive behavior run your life?
- Are ghosts of the past, or traumatic experiences continuing to haunt you?
- Tobacco cessation, Overdrinking, Addictions, Compulsions- Need I say more?
- Does chronic pain or dependence upon medications cause more problem than it solves?
- How about problems with insomnia, early awakening or difficulty falling asleep?
My clients typically see Relief in three sessions, and long-term concerns in six to ten sessions.
For Relief - please call 970-440-1324
By the time that someone chooses to seek out a professional Hypnotist, they are ready to make changes at a deep, subconscious level. They have usually “tried” everything and have decided to explore Hypnosis as the last chance before they resign themselves to living this way.
This work will free you from your past, and help you create the future you desire.
Hypnosis is how my clients go from “Trying” to make changes, to successfully Making changes in their lives! I teach clients techniques they can use, anytime, anywhere to help themselves.
"My experience with hypnosis with Stacey was very positive. I was surprised by how much only four visits with her helped me to deal with an extremely stressful situation in my life.
I had decided to set up time with Stacey to help me manage the upcoming events that I was feeling anxious about. She tailored the sessions to address my needs. I was amazed by the effect that her treatment had on me.
During the weeks that followed my treatment, I felt in control and comfortable despite the stress in my life. I am grateful for her care."
- MB 01/19/16
Specialties at HypnosisVail
- Anxieties, Fears and Repetitive Behaviors - like Skin picking, Nail biting, Hair pulling
- Concerns around Substance misuse, Urge reduction, Reinforce Recovery BeliefsTobacco and Habit Cessation;
- Release reactions to your past history- Childhood, Relationships, Trauma, PTSD
- Management of chronic pain, and physical discomfort
- Sleep concerns – Insomnia, Difficulty falling asleep, Early Awakening
Sense of Peace and Ease
“Since our last session, I have been feeling more centered and at peace. I am feeling more solid in a way like something can make me irritated, angry, etc. but it doesn't send my inner world into a tailspin.
More and more, I am accessing this serene and somewhat detached part of myself that feels like a sort of sanctuary that I can return to when I'm overwhelmed.
After our sessions, I feel very good, and I am pleasantly surprised to see that the shifts made during the hypnosis are lasting!"
- IF 12/16
How It Works
The "why" you have a concern isn't necessary to resolve the concern. After Hypnosis with me, clients usually begin to notice a “lightness”, an Absence of their concern. They notice things getting progressively better, progressively easier, and other people begin to notice they are better- more confident and more comfortable in their own skin.
- Psychoanalysis: 38% Recovery after 600 Sessions
- Behavior Therapy: 72% Recovery after 22 Sessions
- Hypnotherapy: 93% Recovery after 6 Sessions (American Health Magazine)
The use of hypnosis has been recognized by the American Medical Association since 1958. It is completely safe when practiced by an experienced, professional hypnotist. It is only dangerous if you are driving or operating machinery, so hypnosis audio products should not be listened to in those circumstances. There has not been one documented case of hypnosis doing harm to a person.
Our initial Hypnosis session may take up to 90 minutes, although it usually lasts 60 to 75 minutes. Follow up sessions may be completed in 50 to 60 minutes.
As this is a Change Process versus an "instant miracle", I do offer several packages for multiple sessions to give you the success you're seeking. Depending upon the concern and changes desired, the average number of sessions I conduct is between three (3) and six (6).
Please call 970-440-1324 for your complementary 30 minute consultation and to receive a physician referral form if needed
Who do we know has used Hypnosis?
- Simon Cowell, Katy Perry, Mark Knopfler, Matt Damon, Drew Barrymore, Ellen DeGeneres, Ashton Kutcher , Charlize Theron, Courtney Cox and Anthony Hopkins used hypnosis to quit smoking
- Whoopi Goldberg Used hypnosis for Fear of Flying
- Deana Rushworth - PGA Golf professional - uses hypnosis to work on her mental game
- Jack Nicklaus (golf pro) Openly claims that hypnotherapy and visualization techniques are the sole reason for his improved levels of concentration during play.
- The Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson used hypnosis smoking, weight, and nail biting
- Kate Middleton used HypnoBirthing and Melissa Joan Hart used Hypnosis for Child Birth. Celebrity Mom Angelina Jolie allegedly used hypnobirthing
Anxieties and Sleep
"I began working with Stacey in an effort to gain more control when communicating with my daughters and to lower the anxiety that has contributed to my insomnia.
I instantly felt very comfortable with Stacey. She has a calm energy and a warm empathetic way about her. Stacey used a variety of tools including personality testing and good listening to fine tune our hypnosis so that she could focus in on my specific concerns.
I absolutely love the relaxing personalized hypnosis that we do during our sessions. The chairs are comfy, Stacey’s voice is soothing and I feel that these sessions are helping me to achieve my goals of being a better mother and more tranquil person.
I have and will continue to recommend Stacey’s approach to hypno-therapy as I know it can be game-changing for so many people."
- CP 2/2/16
Couple gets double satisfaction from hypnosis
"4 ½ years ago my husband saw Stacey Horn for a hypnosis treatment for alcohol addiction. We’re happy to report that he has been alcohol-free since then!
After seeing my husband’s results, I decided to see Stacey to help me with eating healthier. After the first treatment I noticed I no longer felt guilty for eating so called “forbidden” foods such as pizza and nuts.
I still wanted to eat healthy so I returned for a second visit and wanted to give up processed sugar foods. 6 months later I am happy to say I no longer eat sugar products (cookies, cake, and even chocolate hold no desire!). The extra perk is that I am dropping unwanted pounds.
Thank you Stacey!"
Hypnosis is a state of relaxed focus.
Anyone can be hypnotized, if they are willing to be!
Hypnosis is an amazing tool that offers you the chance to change your mind and change your perceptions. If I can answer any other questions, I invite you to give me a call
I am certified by both the National Guild of Hypnotists and the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnosis.
I do not attempt to treat or diagnose disease or mental disorders of any kind. Hypnosis in no way replaces standard medical procedures, but works in conjunction with them by freeing the client of feelings or attitudes that may be inhibiting his or her natural immunizing or other vital processes. Hypnosis helps to create strong mental expectancy and reduces stress, thereby normalizing the action of the autonomic nervous system.
**When considering Hypnosis for certain effects or symptoms of diagnosed physical or mental illness, such as pain or addiction, I do require a referral from a licensed physician in order to eliminate any possibilities of masking a symptom. I believe that Hypnosis can be a valuable adjunct to medical treatment, but not a replacement.
Please call for your free consultation and to receive a physician referral form if needed.