Solving Problems Between Mothers and Daughters as well as Significant Others
Mothers and Daughters - Bridging the Gap
Mothers and daughters can really struggle to communicate- and to understand each other. Both feel misunderstood and frustrated, and it can end up with doors slamming or tears. Sound familiar?
- What if you knew who your daughter is- on the inside- what causes tears and outbursts- so you can support her through it?
- How would it feel not to take things so personally- and to Know that it really isn't personal?
- Even if your relationship has the ups and downs- you feel deeply connected to each other- in a healthy way.
- You just know that you don't want to repeat the relationship you had with your mother.
Having a daughter at age 45 lead me into my journey with Innerkinetics®. I deeply wanted to parent her in a way that allowed her to be everything she could be- without making myself crazy! I learned how she is designed differently than I am, and how we're similar. She understands when my battery is low and I need some quiet time. I understand what drives her to be her- dancing and singing and cartwheeling- all day- every day. Honestly, I wish I would have known this when I was a teenager- things might have been easier for my Mom.
I'd like to help you find that place where you have conversations that work. Give me a call at 970-440-1324 for a strategy session about your Mother/daughter challenges.
Couples and Marriages, oh my.
- Can you benefit from learning skills which are unique and specific to your relationship dynamics?
- You do love each other, but you need to bridge the differences that have kept you separate
- Have you forgotten how to connect with each other while you've been focused on raising kids?
- Do you want more connection and less conflict?
I work with each individual, and the couple to understand how you see the good and the challenging aspects of your relationship. I help you recognize the patterns, drives and urges that you each have. You learn what your spouse/partner offers you, and what they need from you. As a result, you feel more connected to each other, and take things less personally. You begin to work as the team that you always knew you could become.
Relationships impact every area of our lives. If things aren't going well at home, that often shows up in how we bring ourselves to work. How we show up at work, may be very different from how we are at home. Do you ever wish that you could be as effective at home as you are at work? How about wishing you were as appreciated at work as you are at home?
Complete the Temperament Assessment and let's talk about what this means for you. The Temperament Assessment Ages 14+
Call me at 970-440-1324 and let's arrange your free 30-minute strategy session. We can talk about a situation in your relationship or family where you want things to change, and how that can happen.